Becoming a Ci-Net subscriber can be done given that management approval is required.
First: The following requirements are needed in order to put in place the membership agreement between Ci-Net and the subscriber:
- Copy of the Article of Association of the joint stock companies.
- Copy of the Article of Association for the companies with limited liability.
- Recent copy from the ministry of Commerce for the Authorized signatories.
- Recent copy of the company/bank license.
- Recent copy of the commercial registry.
- Recent copy from the Public Authority for Civil Information for the company/bank.
- A copy of the authorized signatory from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor.
- Copy of the civil id for the authorized signatories.
Second: Sending documents to:
1- Postal Address
HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
QIBLA – Ali Al-Salem Street – Block: 11- Plot: 5 c- BLDG.1 - 5TH FLOOR
P.O.BOX 20134 SAFAT 13062, KUWAIT
2- OR By Fax
The documents can be faxed to the following number: +965 22430381
3- OR By Email
The documents can be emailed to the following email address: email@example.com